FREE Strength & Conditioning Seminar
ATTN Supportive Parents of Hard Working Athletes
Parents, Enter Your E Mail Below to Register
Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get info on Your Free Strength Seminar to be held at The Manasquan Underground Strength Gym.
Topics to be Covered Along with QnA for Parents:
– The Difference between Off Season & In Season Workouts
– Age Appropriate Workouts for Middle School & High School
– The Best Ways to Develop Speed & Explosive Power
– Mental Toughness, Confidence & Success Mindset
– Critical Nutrition Strategies for Athletes of All Ages
– How training is different for different athletes, Not just different sports but also different personality types.
– How can younger / middle school athletes benefit from an age appropriate training program (Our Youth athletes have a HUGE advantage over those who not training properly and safely).
– Commons fallacies of Strength & Conditioning and avoiding the common Fads & Gimmicks that do not produce powerful results
– We will also give each family 1 Raffle ticket for a Free Copy of The Best Selling Encyclopedia of Underground Strength & Conditioning (400 Page Book!)
– Parents are encouraged to bring their child and to let other parents of athletes know as well
Date: Thursday, Dec. 3rd, 2015
Start Time: 7:30 PM
End Time: Approx. 8:15 PM
Location: The Manasquan Underground Strength Gym
202 East Main St Unit 4
Parking: CVS at 200 Main St
Walk Across Street, we are 2 Buildings behind Kenny’s Auto
Please let other parents know about this FREE Seminar and we look forward to seeing you soon.
— Zach —