Membership Prices & Options
- Membership offers Unlimited Training. Most of our high school athletes train with us 2 – 4 x week while most of our middle school athletes train with us 2-3 x week. Some middle school athletes are highly motivated to train more often than 3 x a week and if they are emotionally / physically ready, we recommend this as well.
- All workouts are Coached and individualized according to your child’s sport, his / her weak areas, and the time of year (off-season / in-season, etc.)
- Unlimited access to our gym ensures your child gets expert coaching each and every time he/she is here.
How Membership Works
- ALL memberships are billed via monthly EFT credit card & renewed on the 1st of each month.
- Membership is pro-rated and begins on the first day of your training. From there, membership will always renew on the 1st of the month.
Need to Cancel? It’s Simple. Just E-Mail us 2 Weeks Prior to the 1st of the Month.
NOTE: There is a Early Cancellation Fee of $295.
Note: If Price is your main concern, we are NOT the right program for you.
While other cookie-cutter training facilities try to undercut everyone else with the price it also reflects their lack of expertise. WHO is training your son or daughter?
Our track record of transforming thousands of athletes that have walked through these doors does not fit us into the Wal-Mart of Strength & Speed Training.
Underground Strength Gym Membership Options
All Training is a Minimum of 3 Months Except for Athletes Training during Break or spending the Summer at The Jersey Shore.
The Most Successful Athletes Train Year Round, Regardless of Off-Season or In Season.
Investment for Membership Is Below, With The Best Value for The Parents Who Understand & Commit To A Year-Round Training Program.
SILVER | 3 Months + Monthly Auto Renew: $350 / Month
GOLD | 12 Months + Monthly Auto Renew: $245 / Month
Cancellation Policy is Simple: E-Mail us 2 Weeks Prior to the 1st of the Month to Cancel. NO Exceptions. Parents – You Will receive an Agreement to E Sign When Becoming a Member.
New Members receive a Welcome Packet with membership policy, nutrition guidelines, lifestyle tips, at-home mobility / flexibility, and more.
Our Schedule Is HERE & Changes Slightly During Summer Time.
In the Summer time, we offer morning hours and sometimes change the Friday evening hours.
Private Training is held outside normal group schedule.