When Should NJ Wrestlers Begin Training?
So, the NJ 2012 wrestling season ended for EVERYONE on Sunday.
Congrats to those who made it to Atlantic City, BIGGER congrats if you placed or even won.
Team Underground sent 13 wrestlers to Atlantic City and The Home News Tribune did a story on these wrestlers HERE (click to Read Full Story).
When the dust settled, we had 5 place winners:
– Craig DeLaCruz of Bound Brook 4th place (Freshman)
– Jonathan Schleiffer of East Brunswick 3rd place (Sophomore)
– Troy Heilmann of South Plainfield 2nd place (Junior)
– Anthony Ashnault of South Plainfield 1st place (Junior)
– Brenden Curly Calas of Seton Hall Prep 1st place (Junior)
I’ve seen and heard MANY thoughts from parents and wrestlers on what to do now that their season ended.
Some return with NO time off, others won’t return till September (not sure who needs 6 months off) while others rest a few days.
I’m sure you can tell who is going to be the MOST successful, so, here are my tips for both athletes and parents:
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IbE_efQ3nU[/youtube]
Tags: anthony ashnault, atlantic city, brenden calas, craig dela cruz, home news tribune underground strength gym story, jonathan scheliffer, nj speed training, nj state wrestling 2012 results, nj strength & condiitoning, nj wrestling club, troy heilmann